Sunday 8 December 2013

Rods rules

We had a game of Robs own rules using his ships of the line ( sorry can not remember what he called them).
With no one but Lee playing before it was a slow start for most, me and Bob got some early hits in doing some damage mainly to Lees ships. But with some good movement by Lee he raked one of my ships causing a fair bit of damage closly followed by Bailey getting my other ship. Both Bailey and Lee tryed to move away to reload with me and Bod chasing them down. Towards the end of the game most ships werd boarding each other. One of Lees ships was captured and my two ships were in trouble from Baileys boarding but I was fighting back but running out of crew.
We all enjoyed the game and Rob will be tweaking the rules again I am SURE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment