Sunday 19 January 2014

Relic

Played our first game of Relic tonight at home.
Bailey got some bad cards to start with and got his character kill so started again. We played fare amont of turns and I got my relic card and went for the middle. Did not look at the middle before I got there and fell foul of the skill tests which killed me. Time was running out so called it a Bailey win by default.
We enjoyed the game and run into a few first couple of  game questions which went ok. The game is based on Talisman and has the same feel to it but felt very different to me with the different attributes and leveling up system. It was only our first game and only played three characters but they felt quite different with the different stats and asset levels ect. and of course the 40k universe. 


Ste


No comments:

Post a Comment